If you’re a small, independently run eatery with a small team, you don’t want to be wasting your time on marketing. You want to be creating delicious food and making your customers happy. If you have a limited time and budget for marketing, it can be stressful, but with us, it’s simple, quick, and effective.
There are three main reasons why your restaurant should be using vouchers – they bring in new customers, they retain existing customers and they encourage customers to increase the amount they spend with you.
Here are our top tips for restaurants looking to get started with vouchers:
- Bad TripAdvisor review? Send a money off voucher to the reviewer. They may come back a second time, you will recognise them because they have used the voucher, and reviewers often appreciate the individual attention to detail and will be more favourable in their next review, knowing that a restaurant is working hard to improve
- Don’t offer vouchers during peak periods, such as Valentine’s Day or Christmas. Instead, capture your customer details such as email address or mobile number so that you can send them offers to use during quieter periods, for example you could have a prize draw if they leave their business card in a fish bowl
- Run a promotion offering a considerable discount to customers who post photos of their meal to their Facebook page.
“There’s a lot of competition nowadays, so you have to stand out. Using vouchers definitely increases awareness and your chances of winning customers.”
Three vouchers to try today
- New customers: Get 25% off your first meal
- FREE bottle of prosecco when you spend £40 or more
- VIP customers: £10 off your next meal with us
iVoucher helps small businesses to create and send vouchers to their customers. Start growing your business today. Sign up for your free 15 day trial at www.ivoucher.com.